Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pregnancy Pillow Review
When you’re pregnant, sleeping at night can sometimes get pretty difficult because it can be tough to get comfortable. To help you get some much needed rest, turn to the Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow. Because, it provides the support that your body requires while pregnant. For example, if your belly is starting to get big, you can use the Snoogle pregnancy pillow to support it and offer you comfort while you’re sleeping. Plus, it offers support for your knees, head, neck and back. This is such a popular pillow that it has become the number one body pillow seller amongst pregnant women.
Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow Features
Some of the features it has includes features:
- Designed to be used instead of multiple pillows, helping to support the neck, back, hips, and stomach.
- Has a design that is patented, created by a mother who is also a registered nurse.
- Contouring curves.
- Made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
- Does not retain heat, allowing you to get comfortable without overheating.
- A cover that can be removed and washed in a machine.
- Can be folded.
- Weighs 5.5 lbs.
- Options to choose from white or brown.
Snoogle Total Body Pillow Review Images
The Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow is a solid buy for any pregnant woman because of how supportive it can be. It’s also a good choice for other people who are in need of some extra support, especially if you have back, neck, or other body pains. There is even a mini-version that’s perfect for traveling. So, if you’re looking for some extra support for your pregnant belly, or just want to be comfortable at night when you’re sleeping, check out this body pillow. It just might be what you need.
This is a top-selling pregnancy pillow. We highly recommend considering this full body pregnancy pillow.
- Has curves and angles that adhere to your body, offering support that you can't get with using regular pillows.
- Durable filling that does not break down.
- Easy to wash.
- Multiple colors available.
- Can be used in a bed, on a couch, or any other sleeping area.
- Can be used after the birth of a child to help support your bundle of joy while breastfeeding.
- The pillow is a bit bulky, which could make it difficult for sleeping for your partner.
- It's somewhat heavy.
- The odd shape makes it hard to conceal.