Snoogle Mini Pillow Review
If it’s a comfort that you’re looking for when it comes to sleeping as a mom to be, then rely on the Leachco Snoogle Mini Compact Side Sleeper to get it. This is a pillow that can be used in a number of different ways to help you find the perfect way to relax and find comfort when you’re sleeping. For example, if you have head and neck problems, you can use this slide sleeper to support both at the same time. Or, if your belly needs some firmness, then you can lie on your side and let the sleeper do the work. What’s nice is it can also be used for supporting the hips and knees as well.
Also pleasing to the eye with its sage and white polka dot pattern, it would add to the appearance of any bed setting. Also, the pillow can be ordered in a solid brown color. Easy to clean with its cover that zips off and also carry with its small shape, this is a convenient selection that’s tough to top.
- Can help provide targeted support
- Compact size is great for travel
- Can help provide support for neutral positioning
- Sham-style removable cover is machine washable
Leachco Snoogle Mini Compact Side Sleeper Features
- Offers targeted support for women who are pregnant with its “C” shape and curves.
- Can be used to support the head and tummy.
- Can also be folded to support the legs or head and neck separately.
- Puts the hips into the correct aligned position.
- May be used to nurse or feed a baby after he or she is born.
- Comes with a cover that is removable, which is also washable.
- Two color options – brown or sage/white polka dot pattern.
- 2.7 lbs.
- 27.8 x 21.8 x 7 inches.
Like with other products, there are both good traits about this side pillow and those that can also be improved upon. For that reason, they are nicely laid out for you here so you can make an informed choice on if you want to buy it or not:
Leachco Snoogle Mini Pillow Review Images:
Buy Snoogle Mini Replacement Covers
The Leachco Snoogle Mini Compact Side Sleeper pillow is a great option for moms to be who are in any month of their pregnancy. Easy to carry and great for traveling, this is a pillow that is a must buy. What’s even better is that it can also be used for feeding or simply holding your newborn, making it more of an investment rather than a purchase because of how long you can use it.
- C shape allows for targeted support while you’re pregnant and even afterwards when you just want some extra sleeping comfort.
- Conforms to your body shape to give you the support that you need.
- Versatile, allowing you to use it for back, head and neck, and leg support separately.
- Pleasing to the eye.
- Can be folded and used almost anywhere because of its smaller size.
- A breeze to keep clean through machine washing.
- Is not an all-in-one body pillow and only offers segmented support.
- So lightweight that it can fall out of place when you don’t want it to.